My Promise to Children website has been updated with a new look … check it out at www.mypromisetochildren.org/
Some of the sections on the Website:
- Home: The Promise, the Children’s Video, Take the Pledge, Wear a digital badge (Keep it Right)
- About: The Campaign, its objectives and the faces behind the some of the partner organisations
- Child Rights: The CRC simplified; and a breakdown of the articles – CRC in Malay, Mandarin and Tamil (downloadable)
- Learn: Resources such as videos, booklets, tips and guides on the CRC and related issues
- Events: Past, current and future relating to children (rights, wellbeing etc)
- Talk to Us: At the moment, we’re collecting enquiries; in January we will start the expert voices (NECIC, PPBM, Bar Council Malaysia, DiGi)
Here’s how you can help the campaign:
- Promote the website to your networks, and friends; and encourage them to make the promise (take the pledge).
- Encourage children you know to take the online survey in the About Section. (you can take it too if you like)
- Inform us of any event that is coming up that relates to children/youth. We will highlight it on the website with details.
- Like the Campaign Facebook page and share the content with your social media network: https://www.facebook.com/MyPromiseToChildren
The Campaign Facebook page is for all Partners. Please inform us if there is anything you would like to post on the page
- Current news that has an impact on children?
- An event you are organizing related to children?