Objective of the program:
• To support private hospitals and private clinics that treat paediatric patients to have a dedicated area
for nebuliser service
• To deliver a more pleasant experience for children with acute exacerbation
Background of the program:
• Paediatric patients and their carers endure emotional stress when receiving nebulisation treatment.
• Malaysian Paediatric Association (MPA) and AstraZeneca are providing an innovative nebulisation
station solution for free to requesting private hospitals/clinics that treat paediatric patients. This new
nebulisation station will help to reduce the emotional stress that the patients and their families
undergo. The clean and friendly outlook of the nebulization station may help to calm children who are
receiving the nebulization treatment.
Details of the Nebulisation Station:
• The innovative nebulisation station comprises of a green
furniture, control panel, tablet and Omron NE-C900 jet
nebuliser. The tablet is embedded in the control panel shape.
The tablet is preloaded with cartoons to engage the children.
The nebuliser is placed in the green furniture to reduce the loud
noise from the nebuliser.
• The nebulisation station installation includes a one (1) year
warranty for installation service, aftercare services and
hardware of the nebulisation station. After the warranty period,
the service and hardware cost will be borne by the requesting
• The 110 units of nebulisation stations will be provided on a first
come first serve basis.
Criteria of the application:
Applicant must fulfil the following criteria:
• A private hospital/private paediatric clinic
• Treats paediatric asthma patients at the hospital/clinic
• Provides nebulisation therapy at the hospital/clinic
• Agreeable to provide feedback and information on the use of the Nebulisation Station Program as and
when requested by AstraZeneca and/or MPA. Such information shall include any data relating to the
frequency of use of the nebulisation station(s) provided under the Nebulisation Station Program but
shall at all times, exclude any personal data or sensitive personal data relating to the persons utilising
the nebulisation station(s) as defined under the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010
1. Download Nebulisation Station Program Application Form and fill in the contact details of applicant and
person in charge
2. Email the form to email@example.com and MPA-Nebstation@astrazeneca.com with the subject
“Nebulisation Station for <Hospital/Clinic name>”
3. Receive acknowledgement of the application & finalised number of units of nebulisation station to be
4. Vendor (Homed) will be in contact to set appointment on date, time and location of installation.
5. After installation, person in charge to sign off Post installation Quality form & Acceptance form.